Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

23 October 2008

Paradoxical Perspective

When it comes to the book I am writing on early infant loss, I have a paradoxical perspective.

I still optimistically believe it is possible to finish this month. At the same time, I realistically recognize the sheer improbability of that.

My optimism is rooted in proof. Repeatedly in my past, God has enabled me to accomplish what seemed to be impossible goals.

The most difficult aspect of writing the book has been its organization, and this morning I made significant organizational progress. One of many other difficulties has been concern over what readers will think about what I write.

I need to stop thinking about others' perceptions, trust in God's continued providence, and concentrate on writing what is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home