Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

19 December 2008

Libby's Winter Coat

For Libby's birthday, I bought her a fleece-lined corduroy coat. Even though she has very little fur on her underside, she hasn't seemed to mind the cold weather. But when the temperature plunged to zero, I broke out Libby's new coat.

Longsuffering Libby was patient while I put it on her. And she didn't try to chew it. But she just didn't run around like normal while she was wearing it. I wondered if perhaps she didn't want to soil her new coat.
But I think it's more likely that she found it inhibiting. And I've decided that brown really isn't a good color for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home