Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

17 February 2009

Fun Family Times

Dave is back at work today after five days off. We had a lot of fun spending time with our three grandsons on Friday.
Dave brought along his guitar, I helped Gabe make a drum from an empty oatmeal canister, and Sarah stapled foam plates together with beans inside to make a tamborine for Logan. Those three guys made quite the boy band.
I had knitted a "bow-tie" scarf for Wesley (either end slips through a slot instead of being tied) and he seemed to like it.
My parents' 60th wedding anniversary was yesterday. They came to our house for lunch on Sunday (I had crocheted a set of heart potholders for them).
We are very thankful for opportunities to spend special times with family members this past weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home