Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

25 December 2009

Christmas Blessings!


My prayer is that you experience God's richest blessings of worship and fellowship as you celebrate Christ's first advent and anticipate His second!
As you remember the baby who laid on the wood of the manger, recall the man who died on the wood of the cross. He died to pay the penalty for our sins. As surely as the sun rises to shine on the glittering snow, He rose to conquer death and wash us whiter than snow.

And as surely as the sun rises each day, the Son will rise on day with healing in His wings. I will see Him with my own eyes. How my heart longs for that day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home