Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

01 April 2011

Blog foes, Facebook friends

For the last three days, I've spent hours trying to format blog posts, but Blogger won't recognize line breaks, even when I type them entirely in html and insert the proper formatting. As soon as I publish, the breaks disappear. I've posted a note on my Facebook account that meditates on Psalm 115, particularly as it relates to the current situation in our church. If you want to read it, please create a Facebook account and add me as your friend.

2 Comments:

Blogger George van Popta said...

Glenda, I don't know if this applies, but sometimes it makes a difference what browser you use. E.g., I prefer Chrome, but there are things that won't work unless I use Firefox or IE. If you have not tried another browser, it might be worth a try.

4/1/11, 1:03 PM  
Blogger lcrenovation said...

I was in reality searching for something noteworthy like this. Much obliged to you for this blog.
House Renovations in Elephant

2/28/22, 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home