Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

22 June 2005

Vision

Uni-ball makes this fabulous line of pens called "Vision Elite" that I've been using for some time. But yesterday, while I was browsing through Staples on my afternoon of vacation to celebrate the summer solstice, I discovered them in "Super Fine"! Every time I used my earlier version, I thought: "This is a wonderful pen, but I wish it wrote in narrower lines."

I am ashamed to admit that I bought a pack of four as well as a set of eight "assorted ink" in a closeable plastic pouch. The only complaint I have so far is that the two blues look remarkably similar, but that hardly qualifies as a complaint.

It's said that the pen is mightier than the sword, and I can hardly wait to wield my new writing weapons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home