Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

07 March 2009

Update

Just a quick update to let my many and faithful readers know that I have not been able to post because my computer's motherboard fried about a week ago.

I am able to do some work on my laptop, but it's very difficult to work with its keyboard and touchpad. The cursor arbitrarily jumps to a previous portion of text, sometimes deleting entire chunks of text. When I try to send emails, my cursor will suddenly create multiple drafts. When I'm working online, the cursor will open anything over which it drifts.

So that's why I haven't been posting entries to my blog. I hope to get parts for my computer this week and be back in business the week after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home