Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

05 August 2009

Matthew Two Finished!

My "book boy" (thanks, Grace), Matthew Two, is finished! He may benefit from more polishing, but I'm sending him off to the Windy City today with prayers for his success.

I probably won't hear anything about him until after the first of the year because he isn't scheduled to audition until then, but at least he'll be in place if the audition is moved up. I hope (the good Lord willing) to send his brother, Matthew Three, and his other brother, Matthew Four, off to join him and Matthew One before the end of the year.

He's a little heavier than Matthew One, but they're nearly the same size. Matthew One may still put on a few pounds. I'm eager to see what happens to my book boys in 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home