Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

16 August 2010

LOL: Joy in the Morning

I'm laughing out loud (LOL) with joy to finally finish the manuscript for my nonfiction book on early infant loss, Little One Lost (LOL).

Some kind folks are proofing the manuscript for me this week while I polish it in preparation for submission to the publisher.

Perhaps the sunny and cool weather with a welcome drop in humidity is making me feel so amazingly better, but I think it's primarily relief in response to the manuscript's completion.

For the first time in months, I am finding joy in my work this morning!

Thank you all for your prayers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home