Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

18 November 2005

Brag Book-1


Pulling grandmother rank again, I've decided to post a recent picture of me with my grandsons. Gabe is wearing a Park Ranger hat we bought for him at the gift shop in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. He's also wearing a band-aid over four stitches in his chin (something to do with rocking on the kitchen chair after being repeatedly warned not to). Those stitches have since been taken out, leaving behind only a red smudge.

We had a wonderful time at Gabe's 4th birthday party last week. Seth and I put out a bunch of fires at Chuck E Cheeses, my mom put Logan to sleep on her lap, Dave and Logan "drove" a car, and Gabe played just about every game with just about everyone. At Seth's home later, Logan kept smiling at me from across the room. Gabe voluntarily went around the room, giving everyone stickers from a pack he had just received. And after he finished opening his gifts, he went politley around the room thanking everyone. The only thing that marred the evening was that I forgot my camera--some grandma! On the way home my mom and dad (aka Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa) kept talking about "those nice little boys."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home