Ascribelog

Taking thoughts captive

My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Favorite smells: mown hay, turned earth, summer rain, line-dried laundry

08 June 2009

Libby's New Towel

My friend, Betty, sews beautiful and bright hooded towels for children. My mother bought one for each of her great-grandchildren at Christmas. I have a special one for each of my grandsons when they visit.


Betty also sews these cute hooded towels for pets! Libby had a precious pink one when she was a puppy, but--sadly--she outgrew it.


What fun to find a bright lime green "Sweet Towel by Betty" in the mailbox for Libby on Friday!


After her weekly Sunday shower, Libby patiently posed for pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krissy Lynnae said...

oh that's too cute!

6/8/09, 1:24 PM  
Blogger Glenda said...

I think so, too! Thanks for the comment and for following my blog, Kristine!

6/8/09, 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home